1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept cash, debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), and CareCredit. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. Checks are only accepted by established clients. Children will not be accepted as payment but nice dogs will be considered.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Willow Creek Equine Veterinary Services understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, or online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Horses
Another popular option for your family and horse is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following horse insurance websites: